The KBACH Travel Club is a group of public radio listeners who are passionate about traveling and learning new things. It’s a special benefit available to KBACH members who give $10 a month or more to the station.
Join KBACH’s Matt Rogers In Budapest, Vienna, And Prague Next Spring SOLD OUT/SUSPENDED
Walk in the footsteps of Dvořák, Beethoven, Brahms, and Smetana. Enjoy the beauty and pageantry of classical music as it was meant to be experienced: in Europe’s most legendary symphony halls and opera houses!
Contact Linda Pastori at (480) 774-8452 or email [email protected] to receive more information about the trip. Pricing is $4,795 per person ($995 single supplement).
KBACH Travel Club Benefits
- Hear about our upcoming trips before we announce them to the public
- Connect with fellow public radio listeners who share your passion for travel and learning new things, both on our trips and on our private Facebook group
- Receive a Travel Club e-newsletter every season with updates on recent and upcoming trips as well as a roundup of travel-related stories on public radio
Most of us are stuck inside right now, maybe going a little stir crazy. If that’s you, escape with KBACH’s Cabin Fever Reliever. Every weekday morning at 11:00, Linda Cassidy plays a classical work that will whisk you away to distant lands. You’ll travel to Ireland with Hamilton Harty, visit Spain with Joaquín Rodrigo, and explore Egypt with Camille Saint-Saëns. Tune in, close your eyes, and let the music transport you.
Read contest winner Judith Sadre’s reflections on the Beatles London trip and Travel Club member Mary Jo Wait’s experience living like a local in Paris for a week in 2018—plus read her Paris 2019 travelogue.
Travel with KBACH
You listen to music on KBACH because it creates a relaxing experience for you. But did you know that KBACH also produces great travel experiences for listeners? We’ve been crafting experiential learning trips for small groups of public radio listeners since 2013, putting them together with the same attention to detail and context that we give to the musical playlists we curate for the air.
What makes traveling with KBACH different from commercial tours?
- Travel with public radio staff
- Make new friends in small groups of 10 to 25 travelers who share your interests
- Feel like a local with on-the-ground contacts who help tell the story of every destination
- Participate in unique activities that engage all five senses
- Enjoy a trip planned with curious public radio listeners like you in mind
Where have listeners traveled with KBACH in the past?
- Costa Rica
- Ireland & Scotland
- Tuscany, Italy
- Mexico City
- Idaho for the solar eclipse
- London & Liverpool, England
2323 West 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281